Hello everyone. Has it been forever try months.. Uhm yes. Am I sorry a little but here I am a part of the new year I want to focus on balancing everything including my boutique, my kids, my hubby all in one. So I have been learning each and everyday and decided every week I will be doing a post. If it is something big or something like a quote. I will be giving you something. =) So I am starting off with this delicious recipe I made a few times over the holidays. I call it Chocolate Chip Oreo Cake. It is a bit combination of chocolate chip cookies, Oreo’s and some cream cheese. YUM! Oreo’s are life can I get a AMEN!
Well let’s get this recipe on the roll.
1. Set your oven to preheat 350 degrees. What you will need:
- 28 Oreos
- 8 oz package of cream cheese (Soften)
- Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie dough (if your like Betty Crocker you can use homemade cookie dough)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Now lets prep. You will need a glass cake pan. I don’t even know how big mine is. But grease this pan. Now take your Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and flatten it down to the bottom of the glass. Great tip let your cookie dough sit out for about 10 minutes before doing this. It makes it easier to press down rather than it being hard after taking it out of the fridge.
2. Line 24 whole Oreos across the pan on top of the chocolate chip cookie dough. Simple enough.
3. Get your soften cream cheese. For those who don’t know. I would let this soften for about 3 hours. Now add this to a mixing bowl with 1 tsp of vanilla extract and 1 cup of heavy whipped cream. Now mix with a mixer. Do this until it has a creamy texture. Once this is mixed pour on top of the Oreos spreading evenly.
4. Now pop that bad boy in the oven for 20 minutes. When I first made this I followed the directions on the cookie package of 11-12 minutes. It was good but the cookie dough was super gooey still. If you like this than it is perfect. If you want more of a cookie but still gooey put it in for about 20-25 minutes.
5. Now let it cool. Before it cools. Crush up about 4 Oreos with your hands and sprinkle on top. Now let that bad boy cool cut you a slice and enjoy! It will be delicious!!
So use this to treat your lovely hubby for Valentines or better yet your lovely kiddos. =)
See you at the next post. Happy Yumminess!
“Do not be overcome by evil. but overcome evil with good.” Romans 12:21