Hello my name is Rae-Ann. Jesus, my hubby, and my babies are my life. I love anything that can make me feel beautiful. I love to craft and create projects and give them away. I’m always trying to find the cheap easy way in everything. Dancing free’s my mind. Reading takes me places. Writing expresses myself. Being a Mother is amazing and challenging. Being a wife is beautiful blessing with its bumps. When my hair looks good I can leave the house without makeup. One pin always leads to so much more, hours can go by before I reach the bottom of a Pinterest board. Being me makes me beautiful, strong and brings me peace. I was simply made to love.
“Bless be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God” 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Why I am creating this blog. I simply just want to share my ideas with everyone. Being a stay at home Momma keeps me busy I hardly have time for a life outside of my kids. So getting to share what I do and love on here is just awesome. I soon want to open my business with my creations for everyone to have. Don’t worry when I do I will always have my blog up and running for you all to know everything I love to share and share yourself.
Although I expressed a lot about myself before. I would like to say first and foremost I gave my heart to Jesus January of 2012. Since then my entire life has changed. For the better of course. Jesus has given me a whole new outlook. I am definitely not the same woman I was before and I give all thanks to my first Love Jesus. In February of this year I shared my belief of my Lord Jesus with the world. I was baptized. Jesus is my peace when I am hurt, upset, angry, scared anything negative. I know where to go. He brings me peace like no one or anything can. It is unexplainable but beautiful. To know that I am loved so much. To know no matter what I have him. He is always there. He will never leave. I can’t express enough how much having Jesus has changed me. But I wanted everyone to know he is the reason I am here. He inspires me to be a better Wife and Mother.
Random Facts about me
- I can’t sleep until I make the bed. Crisp and clean the sheets have to be
- I have daily devotional time every night with my Jesus no matter what
- I love pizza, nachos, and certain foods with cheese but I will not eat a taco, cheeseburger, or burro with cheese
- One of my all time favorite foods is a regular burro (Only my hometown will know what I am talking about)
- I probably have OCD (LOL)
- My favorite color is pink (I know typical)
- I wouldn’t mind being a youtuber.
- My home town has the best pizza by the slice and mexican food you will ever eat. (Visit Globe/Miami AZ)
- I have an attachment to all my clothes. It is incredibly hard for me to say goodbye even if I do not wear it.
- I love when it is super cold just so I can put a blanket on
- My favorite Starbucks drink Venti Green Tea with 10 classics and 4 raspberry. Yes I love my tea sweet. Sorry not sorry.
- I ate Wendy’s for dinner the night I got married (haha)
- I love water with lemon